10 Warning Signs That Your Husband Is Cheating
1. Short and brief about his day. Is your husband’s communication getting shorter by the day? If he’s not forthcoming about his day and you feel that he is being short and brief about it, you may need to ask him to elaborate. If you feel like there is something that he’s not telling you then you’re probably right.
2. Lack of intimacy. Are your late night sex encounters nonexistent? Is kissing and close contact becoming more sparse? If you initiate sexual contact and your husband pushes you away, then there is something going on with your relationship that is a cause for concern.
3. Talking less on the phone. Are your routine phone calls no longer routine? Are you talking less on the phone? Is this happening more during or after work hours? If the usual talk during lunch and then from home is not happening, find out the reason why. Is it temporary or has this been going on for months now?
4. Late office hours. The hubby never had late office hours before but now, for the past few months, it’s more frequent and he’s too busy to answer the phone. He also doesn’t want you to contact his receptionist or call the main office either. Why has this recently changed?
5. Cell phone. Is he hiding his cell phone? Is there a new password on it that wasn’t there before? Is the ringer on silent and if he looks at the phone he doesn’t tell you who it is and walks away? Are text messages automatically deleted? If your husband’s behavior has changed when using his phone then this could be a sign that something is going on and it’s not involving you.
6. More nights out. Is your husband going out more than he has in the past? Is it more frequent? Are these friends that you have never met nor heard of before? Is he coming home late at night or not talking about how his night went? If your gut is telling you something is up then go with it, you’re probably right.
7. Hiding the credit card bill. Is your husband paying the credit card bill and not showing you what was charged? Is there more frequent ATM withdrawals then there have been in the past? If you don’t know where he is spending his money, then how do you know he’s telling the truth?
8. Going out with friends more. Is your husband going out with his friends more than he goes out with you? If your husband isn’t inviting you out and chooses to go out more often with his friends than before you should start to have a talk.
9. Communication has changed. Does your husband not ask you about your day anymore or what’s new with you? When he comes home from work he starts to do his own thing and ignore you making you feel like you’re not there. There’s a reason for this and you should start asking why.